Saturday 5 January 2013

Tumblr Quotes Life

merupakan salah satu bagian terfavorit writer di tumblr
karena quotes-quotesnya "writer banget" :)

nah sekarang, writer pengen share aja beberapa quotes about life favorit writer, yahh :D

-check this out-


if it weren't for the mistake I've made, I wouldn't be where i am today




Never let go of your DREAMS



If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.



We are all in this together..



No dreamer is too small
No dream is too big~

People made mistakes
Nobody's perfect..





Life is too short to waste time hating anyone..



Free yourself.

I 'm not perfect.
Never Have Been.
Never Will Be.



The Best is Yet to come~



okelah kalau begitu,
cukup segitulah dulu..
next time, writer bakal kasih lebih banyak lagi :D

thanks..
see ya~


No comments:

Post a Comment