Sunday 8 September 2013

#me #today #dreamon


Hi, blogger :)Haven't you heard to Katy Perry's Roar?Its such an amazing song, it describes my self like wow, i'm into it.i'm into this song :)
It remains me again..That I used to be that kid before.Who just gonna sit quietly, and agreed politely.
I got no freedom.I lost my self.
What an idiot.
I let the world controls me.I let them decide who I gonna be..They decide my freedom.
Dammit.My life is ruined with such a thing.
I used to dreaming. Many things. I lived on dreams. I created imaginations. I lived on it. Such a hopeless situation.
Then I dont know to get back to right way.I stuck in nowhere.I'm livin in the past, present is just a tenses to me, and future is going to be my baddest at.
What a human.


All I know.. I'm trying to fix it up.Picking my useless dream and try to light it up.To keep my promise.To my precious friends. I gonna keep that.One day, we will show each other, what we've got, what we have reached.Which dreams have woke up from head to reality?

We will know someday.Dream on, my friends!Keep going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment